Product Dynamics Is Excited To Be Exclusively Partnered With The Resilience Project To Help Deliver Their Outstanding Wellbeing Program In Schools Australia Wide.
The Resilience Project is driven to share inspiring stories that make talking about mental health accessible, and practical activities that make looking after the wellbeing of ourselves and others easy and fun. We focus on Gratitude, Empathy and Mindfulness (GEM) and Emotional Literacy as the key strategies for resilience, because research says they work.
SCHOOL PLANNER RANGE
SCHOOLS NOW HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTISE THE RESILIENCE PROJECTS PRINCIPLES WITH OUR STUDENT AND TEACHER PLANNER RANGE.
These planners feature tailored daily activities to support and encourage students (specific to either primary or secondary) to practise The Resilience Project’s positive mental health strategies of Gratitude, Empathy and Mindfulness (GEM).
each + GST
each + GST
each inc. GST
OPTION – ADD TO YOUR PLANNER GEM SCHOOLS PROGRAM
The program is added to your planner and includes:
- 15 lessons for students that are incorporated into their individual planner which are year level specific for Years 7-12.
- Onboarding meeting with TRP Education Manager to discuss program implementation Curriculum Professional Development session for teachers leading the program
- A comprehensive Teacher Resource which guides educators through the lessons and daily reflections
- Access to a 4-part educator Professional Development digital series and online Resource Hub for those delivering the program
- Option to purchase the full TRP digital program which includes digital presentations for students and parents