Secondary Student Wellbeing Journal, Diary, and Planner
As well as providing students with tools to assist their organization and time management, included is a core focus to practice The Resilience Project’s positive mental health strategies of Gratitude, Empathy, and Mindfulness every day. This aims to develop senior students’ positive habits and improve their overall wellbeing.
Secondary aged students will be able to access age-appropriate Emotional Literacy activities, kindness exercises, mindfulness tasks, and healthy habit tracking to support them in building their resilience.
A perfect partner for Teachers is The Resilience Project Teacher Planner, click for more details.
Schools are also able to add The Resilience Project Curriculum into the rear of the planner with either their Partnership or GEM Program. Click here for more details.
The Resilience Project Planner can be branded to your individual school’s requirements. Personalise the covers, include school content, all inclusions will be expertly typeset and designed by our Team.
- Week to a View Layout
- Key School Dates
- Forward Planners
- Timetable Grid
- Daily Communication
- Absentee Notes
- Permission to Leave Class Log
- Emotional Literacy Activities
- Daily Habit Tracking – sleep, diet, exercise
- Mindfulness Tasks
- Gratitude Practice
- Kindness reflections and challenges
- Monthly Healthy Habits Checklist
- Monthly GEM reflections
- The Resilience Project School Curriculum Program: GEM or Partnership
- School Branded Cover Options in one or full colour – Designed by Product Dynamics
- School Content Pages at front or rear – Designed by Product Dynamics
- Koil Bound
- Add pockets, Jackets, Bookmarks and Rulers from our range
- Available size: Large (202mm x 248mm)
- Generic Cover options available for orders under 80 copies