As well as providing students with tools to assist their organization and time management, included is a core focus to practice The Resilience Project’s positive mental health strategies of Gratitude, Empathy, and Mindfulness every day. This aims to develop primary students’ positive habits and improve their overall wellbeing.
Primary aged students will be able to access age-appropriate Emotional Literacy activities, kindness exercises, mindfulness tasks, and healthy habit tracking to support them in building their resilience.
A perfect partner for Teachers is The Resilience Project Teacher Planner, click for more details.
The Resilience Project Planner can be branded to your individual school’s requirements. Personalize the covers, include school content, all inclusions will be expertly typeset and designed by our Team.
- Week to a View Layout
- Key School Dates
- Forward Planners
- Timetable Grid
- Daily Reading Log
- Daily Communication
- Absentee Notes
- Permission to Leave Class Log
- Emotional Literacy Activities
- Mindfulness Tasks
- Gratitude Practice
- Kindness reflections and challenges
- Daily Habit Tracking – sleep, diet, exercise
- Monthly GEM reflection and goal setting
- School Branded Cover Options in one or full colour – Designed by Product Dynamics
- School Content Pages at front or rear – Designed by Product Dynamics
- Koil Bound
- Add pockets, Jackets, Bookmarks and Rulers from our range
- Available size: Small A5 (148mm x 210mm)
- Generic Cover options available for orders under 80 copies