We supply to secondary students across Australia student planners that are customised to our schools’ individual high school planner needs. Our range of custom student planners is the most extensive in the market today. This is because we are constantly innovating our student planners based on feedback from our loyal client base. Our partnership with The Resilience Project has delivered high school planners for the last 5 years to secondary students across Australia to help build resilience through practising Gratitude, Empathy and Mindfulness (GEM) daily in their student planner.
Students have access in their custom school planners to the evidence-based GEM Curriculum program mapped to the Australian Curriculum Framework by The Resilience Project. Their Partnership Program has been evaluated by the University of Melbourne, with 6 primary schools receiving the Program and 6 schools used for comparison data.
Focus groups and interviews conducted with students, parents and teachers showed that students benefited from the Program in different ways:
- Improved confidence and self-esteem, especially in relation to their peer relationships
- Improved student wellbeing and ability to express emotions
- Improved knowledge and communication of emotions
- Improved relationships both at school and at home
- More supportive classroom environments