The Resilience Project is an evidence-based student wellbeing program. Their Partnership Program has been evaluated by the University of Melbourne, with 6 primary schools receiving the Program and 6 schools used for comparison data.
Focus groups and interviews conducted with students, parents and teachers showed that students benefited from the Program in different ways:
- Improved confidence and self-esteem, especially in relation to their peer relationships
- Improved student wellbeing and ability to express emotions
- Improved knowledge and communication of emotions
- Improved relationships both at school and at home
- More supportive classroom environments
The Resilience Project delivers emotionally engaging programs to schools, providing practical, evidence-based, positive mental health strategies to build resilience and happiness.
Through presentations, community programs, school curriculum and their app, they have reached hundreds of thousands of people Australia wide; over 1000 schools, and many NRL and AFL clubs.